1. Obtain visa from the Sri Lankan consulate
2. Finalize moving date and reserve our 20 foot shipping container (if anyone is available on July 28th to help us pack the container, come on over! Food and drink will be provided)
3. Get out airline tickets (going with a one way right now since tickets are crazy expensive at the moment)
4. Finish packing
5. Sell or give away the stuff we won't be taking
6. Get vaccinations
7. Spend time with friends and family
We already sold one of our cars and some of our other larger items we won't be taking with us and got our international driver's license from AAA so we are almost ready to roll. I will be providing updates over the next few weeks to document our experience moving to a new country and culture. It should be very exciting!