Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flight From London To Sri Lanka

I've been down with a cold I think I caught on the plane from London to Sri Lanka so I haven't had a chance to finish any of my London posts.  Since we've been getting requests for a Sri Lanka post, I will give you the best that I can for now-footage of the flight from London to Sri Lanka by way of the Maldives.  I also have some footage from part of our ride to Shari's parents home.  It isn't all the cool pictures you've been asking for yet, but it should tide everyone over for a little while.

I will get the London posts done as soon as I can and will begin taking a ton of shots of Sri Lanka too.  In the meantime, click on the following link to see the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oANPEkGEj4g

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment