Sunday, December 13, 2009

Argentina Day 1


My last night in Tucson was spent at the Four Avenue Street Fair. This is a picture I snapped right after sunset. The fair was awesome and will be going on all day today-if you haven't been, you have to go!

Today I'm getting ready to get on the big bird to Argentina! Of course I left my packing until the very last minute.....hey, that's what makes it fun! Leave Tucson at 2:35 PM on the fist leg of my trip. Fly to Dallas then off to Buenos Aries after about a two our layover-total time is 14 and 1/2 hours. Buenos Aries is five hours ahead of Arizona time so look for more pics of my first views of the city. Check out the hostel I'm staying at: http://www.artfactoryba.com.ar/en/index.html. I'll be in Buenos Aries for four days, then off to Patagonia for a seven day trekking tour!

CAN'T WAIT! Check back for pics throughout the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment