Monday, December 14, 2009

First day in BA-Evening Tango Show






The jet lag hit me like a ton of bricks, but I was able to take some nice shots of my hostel and the surrounding area before I had to hit the rack for a little bit. The people here are really cool. Met people from all over the world including England, Germany, France, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and China. Everyone is just having a great time!

After a few hours of shut eye, I headed out to catch a Tango show. If you are in BA, this is a must. The show started with a one hour lesson followed by an amazing dinner and nice long show. My dance partner was from China and has been traveling in South America for a while now. I also met a cool guy from Long Beach-we talked "LA" for a bit. Over all, day one was a huge success!

Tomorrow I will be meeting my dear friend's mom for coffee in the morning, then heading our for some sight seeing. I'll be hooking up with my friends from the Tango show for a walking tour in Palermo at 2 PM, then a late dinner and some shopping. I could definitely get into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment